- "Groovy" - Ash, Evil Dead 2 (1987)
- "Come, son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod!" - General Zod, Superman 2 (1980)
- "I kick ass for the Lord!" - Father McGruder, Brain Dead (1992)
- "You're gonna need a bigger boat" - Martin Brody, Jaws (1975)
- "Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back" - Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters (1984)
- "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape" - George Taylor, Planet of the Apes (1968)
- "Perhaps you think you're being treated, unfairly..." - Darth Vader, Star War: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
- "They're coming to get you, Barbara!" - Johnny, Night of the Living Dead (1968)
- "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" - Captain James T. Kirk, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- "This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers" - Randall Graves, Clerks (1994).
Friday, February 11, 2005
Top 10 Movie Quotes of all Time
It's obligatory isn't it, top 10 lists. We used to have a crack at compiling one a week at work (it was an excuse to argue about nothing and slag each off) whjen Snellie sat behind me (complaining). So here's my totally biased "Top 10 Movie Quotes of all Time".