Thursday, April 14, 2005

Quality "Scary" Viral Email

This is just brilliant! I got this this morning. A quality viral worthy of the annals of Podge and Rodge.

These people aren't sick, they are reality terrorists and should be applauded for highlighting those who are foolish enough to pass this rubbish on. I can't believe that someone was actually scared by this enough to face the ridicule of forwarding on such a blatant Wes Craven style urban myth.

Check this...

WHEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL HAPPEN...READ ON TO FIND OUT WHAT...AND DONT TRY TO JUST DELETE THIS MESSAGE NOW CAUSE I ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU LIVE...SO LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF...MY NAME IS SUMMER...I AM 15 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND BLOOD SHOT EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO 15 PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT UNDER YOUR BED, YOU WILL HEAR ME... AND SEE ME FOR ONLY A SECOND...BUT WITH MY KNIFE...I WILL KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE...SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U TONIGHT AT 10:22 IF YOU SEND THIS TO 15 PPL...SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I LOVE U. DON'T FORWARD... COPY AND PASTE...THIS IS NOT A JOKE

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here.
http://messenger.msn.co.uk

Quality.

"I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD" - that's just some priceless translation.

I bet this'd make one of those uber creepy Japanese horror pics and it'd be the "next big thing". It's probably already in post-production. Though I suppose we'd have to suffer the American remake that wouldn’t be anywhere near as scary and would probably have soddin' Sarah Michelle Gellar in it.

Post a Comment