Monday, August 29, 2005

Snakes on a Plane

I cannot believe that this exists…

There is, according to
IMDB, actually going to be a movie called Snakes on a Plane!

I heard, and presumed it was some kind of joke, that this was going to happen last year. Okay, fair enough, Snakes on a Plane is probably the single best title for a movie that we’ve ever heard, but come on. What kinda premise is this for a movie, really, seriously? For gods sake, it's even got Samuel L. Jackson in it!

It was also been touted around with the title of Pacific Air Flight 121, but, earlier this month, Mr. Jackson said in an interview, that "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title." What a hero! An actor, and a good one, who gets the gag.

"On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let (sic) loose a crate full of deadly snakes."

I'm stunned. Totally stunned. This has the potential to be priceless and I will have my bum firmly glued to a seat in the Showcase the very day this puppy hits the screen. Enquiring minds want to know. Lets prey for a sequel. "Alligators on a Train"?

Post a Comment