Monday, January 30, 2006

Grrrr!

Right. That's it. I've had enough of lovefilm.com, the online DVD rental service. Despite having recommended this service to everyone and their dog, they have, in the final analysis, let me down through neglect. Basically, their customer service policy, in my opinion, sucks the sweat off a dead penguins nad sack.

They keep constantly sending me series out of order. I complained, repeatedly, but they didn’t even grace me with a reply. This started towards the end of the X-Files marathon but has just got ridiculous. Why would I want to watch episode 6 of something before episode 1. Poor customer service, and slack data-basing. Worse still, while new customers (judging by the people I’ve recommended) receive preferential treatment, I’ve had nowt from the top 20 items in my ‘wants list’ for the last month and a half. This has ceased to be a service and turned into a constant annoyance.

Today, I have told them to shove it. They asked why and then just said 'oh right' as though it happens all the time. I'm now going to try ScreenSelect.com, which allows me to watch series in order by default and promises to find me any R2 DVD not already in their catalogue. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Post a Comment