Wednesday, August 08, 2007

7+ Blogs, 7+ Weeks

I've been a bit distracted of late and things might go a bit quiet (save for odd YouTube) for a bit.

I don't have a lot of time and I'm working all hours in SL right now, coordinating a couple of hush-hush projects. Also. I was recently asked to take part in bit of a writing exercise with some fellow Caladonins.

I'll be writing an ongoing story as Oolon, and several other folks will be it with me (and I with them). A collaborative tale, firmly tongue in cheek, in the mould of Dough McClure (Gnarli Hotep) movies of the '70's. We have glamorous nobility, pagan beauties, sinister barons, stowaways, the works. I could well be quite fun so check them out if you get the chance.

The "Journey to 20,000 Leagues Beneath the Mysterious Island" can be found at the following blogs:

See ya soon.

Post a Comment