Thursday, December 03, 2009

Temporarily Closed


Due to other writing commitments (and the ongoing workload of a contractor), 'Best of Both Worlds' will be closing 'till further notice and there'll be no updates for a while. Alas (in the RL absence of time-travel or cloning) there's only so many hours in the day. If you'd like to stay up-to-date on what I'm up to and what I'm reading, watching, walking and enjoying, please follow me on Twitter at @nikhewitt.

I will be still writing monthly on the Conversify Blog, as well as the blogs and articles I write for customers and periodicals, plus maintaining all my other social media channels. I'm also doing the Dirty WHOers Doctor Who podcast, but take that one with a big pinch of salt.

So, for now at least...

"One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. Goodbye..."

Boo-yar.

Post a Comment