Friday, September 02, 2011

Watch This Space

I did a Webinar for Target Marketing/Hubspot through my friends at Conversify a few weeks ago, on the changing face of social and how G+ has moved the goal posts (again), and it inspired me to write a few words on the Conversify blog on the necessity for evolution in social media.

Unusually for me, I rather enjoyed writing this. I write over there at least once a month, have done for a while, and I can feel the old diarist in me peaking it's head over the trench. Take a look if you get the chance.

In fact, I enjoyed this so much so it's promoted me to dust of this old blog of mine and think about a re-design (when my good friend Lightfoot is well enough to do some graphical magic for me) and re-using it as a content hub for all things work and personal. It may just be, for the first time in a while, I'm starting to feel I have something to say. Nothing with a direction you understand. This isn't going to be a diatribe on all things social or marketing. In the words of Robert A. Heinlein: "Specialization is for insects."

Watch this space.
Post a Comment