Thursday, December 13, 2012

Waffly Badly-lit Interviews

So this is me talking to Ben Trotter, the poor bloke assigned to me at Just Search Digital who I give all the shit jobs to once week (not really, honest). He's from Agency Life at MMU.

As part of their course the guys from MMU have to produce a video about what they're doing and the agencies they're on placement with, so he interviewed yours truely about what I do and how we're working with the students.

It's a bit long, but it's unedited so he'll probably get something out of it eventually. It's a bold choice of framing that gives the impression I'm a super grass.



Ben also spoke to Adam, my long-suffering social media assistant and second-in-command, about his day-to-day. He's younger, slimmer, and far more coherent. You should probably watch this one instead.



It's a living.
Post a Comment